Featured Links
I love being able to visualize these sums. The cube one is pretty cool
Curriculum Tags: MCR3U
https://youtu.be/cOTf_YEmSOU?si=OT7-b1mLmtNwTyHG
Resource Links
This is one of the OG math resources. And now it's got an update
Curriculum Tags: All
https://visualpatterns.org/
So excited to share I found a way to keep visual patterns up for good—and it got a great new makeover too! Check it out: fawnnguyen.substack.com/p/visual-pat...
— Fawn Nguyen (@fawnnguyen.substack.com) July 23, 2026 at 7:35 PM
[image or embed]
Video Links
I like the idea of discussing what happens with sums of series.
Curriculum Tags: MCR3U
https://x.com/howie_hua/status/2080404304440201556
I did not know that the ? of a number is called the TerminalCan you believe it? This series can converge to any real number we want just by rearranging the terms. pic.twitter.com/7MVJQBnNcP
— Howie Hua (@howie_hua) July 23, 2026
Curriculum Tags: All
https://x.com/howie_hua/status/2078947472593100823
Did you know a question mark means something in math? 😱 pic.twitter.com/cI6FBnO4Qx
— Howie Hua (@howie_hua) July 19, 2026
Image Links
Sure it's physics, but that is the language of math
Curriculum Tags: All
https://bsky.app/profile/curiouspolymath.bsky.social/post/3mqpwtwyty22n
#Mathsky
— Pete Wung The Curious Polymath (@curiouspolymath.bsky.social) July 15, 2026 at 8:05 PM
[image or embed]
No comments:
Post a Comment